It is that time of the week again: the END! Woohoo! I don’t know about you, but I have had a roller-coaster of a week. I’m glad it’s Saturday.
Why don’t you sit down, grab your morning mug of whatever-suits-you, and enjoy the articles I came across this week. There were lots to bring you, so let’s get started!
1. 10 Hotel Secrets from Behind the Front Desk – you’ll be glad you knew these come next hotel stay.
2. Crayon Resist Activities – What are crayon resist activities? I didn’t know, but now I do. Click to find out, and see some fun activities to choose from with your lovable little ones.
3. How to Sign Your Work – This fabulous tutorial shows you quite easily how to add your authentic signature to your photographs instead of a mere watermark. I thought it was interesting; you might, too.
4. 6 Hidden Health Benefits of Cherries – Did you know cherries combat post-workout soreness?? As if we needed more reasons to eat these juicy delicious treats.
5. Homemade BBQ Sauce – I’ve been looking for an easy recipe for homemade BBQ sauce and I finally found one to try next time we grill. Give it a look, and let me know if you try it!
6. This Gas Station Karaoke Prank Might Make You Laugh Out Loud – Too funny. Is this for real?
7. You’re a Better Mom Because of Social Media – go ahead and relax already. 🙂
8. Sucking a Baby’s Pacifier Clean Might Have Health Benefits – Do you or have you ever done this?
9. The Ziploc Bag Jacket – No. For real.
10. The Rules about Abduction Prevention – On a more serious note, some good info on every parent’s worst nightmare.
11. 105-year-old Woman Reveals Her Secret to Longevity – If you know me at all, you know I love this. And I’m quite possibly going to live forever.
12. And the piece de resistance, New Huggies Diaper Does WHAT When Wet??? – Oh brother.
Enjoy your weekend, dear readers. Let me know your favorite article in the comments below! And, today is my sweet friend Kary‘s birthday. Happy birthday, beautiful friend! I miss you!
Peace and love,
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.