It is that time of the week again: the END! Woohoo! I don’t know about you, but I have had a roller-coaster of a week. I’m glad it’s Saturday.
Why don’t you sit down, grab your morning mug of whatever-suits-you, and enjoy the articles I came across this week. There were lots to bring you, so let’s get started!
1. 10 Hotel Secrets from Behind the Front Desk – you’ll be glad you knew these come next hotel stay.
2. Crayon Resist Activities – What are crayon resist activities? I didn’t know, but now I do. Click to find out, and see some fun activities to choose from with your lovable little ones.
3. How to Sign Your Work – This fabulous tutorial shows you quite easily how to add your authentic signature to your photographs instead of a mere watermark. I thought it was interesting; you might, too.
4. 6 Hidden Health Benefits of Cherries – Did you know cherries combat post-workout soreness?? As if we needed more reasons to eat these juicy delicious treats.
5. Homemade BBQ Sauce – I’ve been looking for an easy recipe for homemade BBQ sauce and I finally found one to try next time we grill. Give it a look, and let me know if you try it!
6. This Gas Station Karaoke Prank Might Make You Laugh Out Loud – Too funny. Is this for real?
7. You’re a Better Mom Because of Social Media – go ahead and relax already.
8. Sucking a Baby’s Pacifier Clean Might Have Health Benefits – Do you or have you ever done this?
9. The Ziploc Bag Jacket – No. For real.
10. The Rules about Abduction Prevention – On a more serious note, some good info on every parent’s worst nightmare.
11. 105-year-old Woman Reveals Her Secret to Longevity – If you know me at all, you know I love this. And I’m quite possibly going to live forever.
12. And the piece de resistance, New Huggies Diaper Does WHAT When Wet??? – Oh brother.
Enjoy your weekend, dear readers. Let me know your favorite article in the comments below! And, today is my sweet friend Kary‘s birthday. Happy birthday, beautiful friend! I miss you!
Peace and love,
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Hey there! I'm doing a quick webinar on essential oils for hair care. If you're dealing with things like dandruff, hair loss, or just want to know some hair growth tips, join me Tuesday, August 11 from 6:30-7pm PST. My friend Shanti from Life Made Full will be hosting with me and we'll show you some great tips! Bring a pad and paper to take notes! Hope to see you there! Register here, or click on the picture below.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.