What’s standing in the way of a healthier life for you and your family?
- Having a limited budget when you’d like to shop at health food stores?
- Feeling overwhelming by all the changes you’ll need to make?
- Wondering how to fit all the healthy tasks into your day (when you’re barely squeezing in the basics as it is)?
- Confusion over what changes are really important (and which ones to do first)?
I completely understand where you’re coming from.
Before our four children were born with food allergies and eczema, I lived on fast food and pre-packaged meals. I was tired all the time, and just plain didn’t feel great. Then our children came, and I had to search for many, many hours on the internet (about ten years ago, when there was not much information to be easily found!) to learn how our diet and our habits were affecting our family’s health.
I learned so much, I started this blog to relay some of the things I came across.
Making serious changes to my health was difficult, but instead of scouring the internet for hours per day for months, I have something to make it easier for you.
For example, what if you could…
- Learn to replace store-bought products with DIY options that actually work and are easy to make?
- Discover healthy meal planning secrets that are cheaper (and faster!) than the drive-thru, plus get wholesome recipes your family will love?
- Access resources like eCourses that teach you what changes you can make (and how to make them)?
My friends at Ultimate Bundles have put together the popular Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the sixth year in a row. Awesome. They’re amazed at how many families are saying “yes!” to their health (over 80,000 and counting!) and taking them up on this super short opportunity to get a complete library of natural living resources for one teeny tiny price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 107 digital products and it’s worth over $3,680!
For the cost of a small bag of groceries, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare wholesome & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- deal with digestive issues naturally
- discover the exercises you need for the best version of yourself
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $190 worth of bonus offers (totally one of my favorite parts).
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $3,680 worth of high-quality eBooks, eCourses and printables for a whopping 99% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the green “Buy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, September 25th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Our family has felt so much better by making changes to the way we eat, the products we use, and how we take care of ourselves. It’s made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you.
Get what you need for your healthy lifestyle. Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, September 25th, so don’t wait!)
P.S. For more kitchen tips, healthy recipes, and ideas for a simpler, love-filled life, why don't you subscribe to my newsletter? No spam, ever. <3
Subscribe to my newsletter, it's free!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.