Grain Free Banana Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 4" pancakes 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Grain-Free
- Simply mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl using a whisk. Mix well, do not over mix.
- Add the extra coconut oil to your pan or griddle and cook on low-medium heat.
- Flip when the pancakes have risen and are bubbly.
- Continue cooking through until done.
- Makes about six to eight 4″ pancakes
- If you are using baking soda instead of baking powder, then you’ll need to add an acid to the mix. Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to the coconut milk and let sit for a few minutes before adding the coconut milk to your batter.