Here’s a fun, healthy, homemade fruit roll-up with gelatin recipe that makes a healthy, colorful treat that you and your kids will love.
- 3 Cups Fresh Fruit – I used mixed fruits including banana, strawberries and grapes but you could use any fruits you like
- 2 Tbsp Grass Fed Gelatin – For maximum health benefits, I recommend this brand
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice – You can omit this if you don’t have any!
- Clean – Clean and wash all your fruit, removing any bruised bits and stems.
- Add – Add all of your fruit along with a teaspoon of lemon juice to your high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Combine – Once the fruit is nice and smooth, add grass fed gelatin and process to combine.
- Pour – Pour the fresh fruit and gelatin mix on your paraflexx or silicone sheets
- Smooth – Using the power of gravity, move your sheet around so that the fruit mix spreads evenly. You want it to be around 1/4″ thick. Continue with as many sheets as you have to finish up the mix.
- Here’s a fun, healthy, homemade fruit roll-up recipe that makes a healthy, colorful treat. Learn how to make these colorful and healthy treats with this recipe.
- Dehydrate – Place your filled trays into your dehydrator on 140F or LOW setting. Leave for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Store – Your rollups are ready when they aren’t wet to touch. Store them by cutting with a sharp knife or scissors and rolling them up in either parchment paper or plastic wrap. They will keep for 2 weeks+ in an airtight container.
- Leftover fruit puree can be used in smoothies or frozen into icy poles
- If you don’t have any lemon, you can leave it out.
- Want it to be vegetarian or vegan? Leave out the gelatin.
- These can be cooked in the oven, simply use a baking tray and parchment paper instead of a dehydrator tray and set your oven at it’s lowest setting. Bake for 6-8 hours.
Keywords: dehydrator fruit rollups, healthy fruit roll ups, fruit roll ups gelatin