- three bananas, peeled and sliced into 1/4″ slices
- 1 tablespoon warmed (not solid) coconut oil (you can also use butter, if your family can eat dairy) – where to buy coconut oil
- splash of maple syrup – about 1/8 cup or 2 tablespoons – where to buy maple syrup
- few sprinkles ground cinnamon to taste – where to buy cinnamon
- tiny pinch of sea salt – omit if using salted butter – where to buy sea salt
Combine all ingredients in medium-sized bowl. Stir to incorporate. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast Sides