Here’s a quick easy way to brighten up a few apples, perfect for lunch time. Or, double the recipe to bring to a potluck. Our family is dairy-free and egg-free, and so I have included those options for you in case you are too. Hope you enjoy.
Easy Apple Salad
Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free apple salad. Quick and easy.
- Two large or three small apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (here’s how to make coconut yogurt), or your preferred yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (we use an egg-free version found at our health store)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon – where to buy cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger – where to buy ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional, see notes) – where to buy maple syrup, where to buy honey
Combine all ingredients minus apples in a medium-sized bowl. Add chopped apples and mix well. Keep refrigerated until served.
Some commercial yogurts contain added sweetener. If yours does, please omit the maple syrup or honey.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Fruit Salads
You may also like: