Here’s a quick easy way to brighten up a few apples, perfect for lunch time. Or, double the recipe to bring to a potluck. Our family is dairy-free and egg-free, and so I have included those options for you in case you are too. Hope you enjoy.
Easy Apple Salad
Easy Apple Salad (GF, w/DF & EF options)
Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free apple salad. Quick and easy.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Category: Fruit Salads
- Two large or three small apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (here’s how to make coconut yogurt), or your preferred yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (we use an egg-free version found at our health store)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon – where to buy cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger – where to buy ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional, see notes) – where to buy maple syrup, where to buy honey
Combine all ingredients minus apples in a medium-sized bowl. Add chopped apples and mix well. Keep refrigerated until served.
Some commercial yogurts contain added sweetener. If yours does, please omit the maple syrup or honey.
You may also like:
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.