Recipe time. Zucchini is one of the most versatile veggies available. It’s a staple at our home! You can make noodles (zoodles) out of it, you can roast it, sauté it, barbecue it (’cause that’s totally a verb), and you can even make porridge out of it, using the same technique as this post.
And even though you can do all these things with it, what I love probably the most about zucchini is that you don’t have to have a fancy list of techniques to have it ready in a flash, and tasty to boot.
I’m a busy mama. I like things quick, EASY, and yummy. So here’s one of my favorite ways to throw some zucchini on the table. Hope you’ll enjoy.
Simple Zucchini Recipe
by Danielle @lovelovething.com
- 3 large zucchini or 4 small
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease (learn how to strain your bacon grease here), tallow, lard, or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce like this one
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Chop the zucchini into chunks.
- Add bacon grease to pot, and turn to medium heat. Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the honey.
- Sauté, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 20 minutes. When done, stir in honey.
Hope you are enjoying your week,
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.