Time for another quick recipe! 🙂
This time I have to give credit where credit’s due: my hubby came up with this amazing fruit salad. He is the salad master at our home! Which is PERFECT, because I hate making salads.
True story. However, I do love EATING salad. Especially fruit salad. 🙂
Anywho,Â here you go; I hope you enjoy. <3
Tropical Fruit Salad
by Hubby @lovelovething.com
- 1/2 melon, cubed – can be any melon: cantaloupe, honeydew, etc.
- 2 mangos, peeled and cubed
- 3 clementines aka “cuties”
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- knife & cutting board
- large bowl
- Combine all ingredients in large serving bowl. Stir to incorporate. Serve and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Tropical Fruit Salad”